The Fintry Local Tariff is a new, bespoke tariff that has been designed specifically for Fintry residents as part of the Smart Fintry project and is provided by Good Energy.
Benefits include –
- 100% renewable electricity / zero emissions
- An affordable rate at 11.03p/kWh for flat-rate customers and similarly affordable rates for Economy 7 and Economy 10 customers
- Free LED light bulbs for the first 100 customers
- A new electricity meter
- Use of locally generated electricity
- Access to a time-of-use portal to see where, when, and how much energy you are using throughout the day
- Helping shape the future of energy in this UK-first project
- The average home could save £100 on their electricity bill compared to the standard regional average. It is estimated that over 90% of customers would be able to save money by switching to the Fintry Local Tariff.
- Award winning customer care through Good Energy
|Tariff||Standing Charge||Unit Rate||Tariff Comparison Rate (TCR)|
|Fintry Local||26.51 pence per day||11.03 pence per kWh||14.15 pence per kWh|
The tariff has so far been available for householders to sign-up to during two periods, the first in October 2016 and the second in May 2017. We hope to be able to offer the tariff again at a future date but have no definite plans for this at the moment.
The tariff rates will be reviewed in November 2017 when it’s expected the rates will rise slightly.
If you want more information about the tariff in the mean time you can contact Matthew Black on 0788 928 3577 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.